www.universaldx.com is an Internet domain, which contains a portal or website, which is owned by UNIVERSAL DIAGNOSTICS, SL (hereinafter the Company), with CIF B- 90030651, with registered office at C.I.T.I.U.S. Celestino Mutis Building, University of Seville, Avda. Reina Mercedes, S / N, 41012 Seville, Spain.
This website aims to provide users and customers with information about the activities and services of the organization. Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all of these terms and conditions, do not use this website. The use of certain services offered on this website may be subject to additional specific conditions in each case, which are considered accepted by the continued use of this site.
Conditions of use of the website.
The conditions set forth below govern the permitted use of the website:
1. Access. Users can visit the webpage public sections freely.
2. Changes to the webpage and interruptions or errors in access. The Company reserves the right to make, at any time and without notice, changes and updates to the information contained in the website, its configuration as well as the layout and the access conditions.
The Company is not responsible for the failures that occur in communications, and does not guarantee availability and continuity of the webpage and services. Due to this, the Company does not guarantee that users may not experience interruptions or errors when accessing the website or its contents. The Company will carry out all those tasks to correct the errors, restore communication and update the contents, whenever there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to execute, and as soon as it becomes aware of the errors, disconnections or lack of update in the contents.
3. Intellectual Property. Unless otherwise stated, the contents of the website, images, text and data, are property of the Company, as well as the source code, design and navigation structure. The Company has the exclusive rights to make use of them in any way, especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. All this material is protected by the legislation of the intellectual property and its misuse can be subject to sanctions, including criminal penalties.
The consultation or downloading content from the site or any software does not imply the transfer of any intellectual or industrial property rights over them.
Displaying, printing and partial downloading of the content of the website is authorized only and exclusively under the following conditions:
- That it is compatible with the purposes of the website.
- That it is not done for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication or transformation.
- That none of the contents of the webpage be modified.
- No graphic, icon or image available on the website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other accompanying images.
- That the source is cited.
All information received on these pages, such as comments, suggestions or ideas, will be considered a free transfer. Do not send information that cannot be treated in this way.
4. Security. The Company, aware of the risks derived from facing the new challenges of extending their services through the Internet, has performed stringent security measures to reduce those risks.
However, the absolute invulnerability of its security systems cannot be guaranteed, and therefore excludes all liability for damages of any nature that may result from the presence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer system (Software and hardware), electronic documents and files of the user or any third party, including those arising in the services provided by third parties through this website.
Users are informed that the use of electronic data transmission systems and electronic mail do not offer absolute guarantees of security. The user disclaims any liability for events such as non-receipt or delay of it, the error or interception of communications.
5. Content and linked pages. The information contained in this website is for information purposes only and in no event constitutes any contractual obligation.
The purpose of the links that appear on this site are exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other Internet sources of information on the subject where you can expand or supplement the information provided on this website. The Company will not be responsible for the results obtained through these links.
In any case, the Company does not assume any responsibility derived from the linked content from its website, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or user files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user under these circumstances.
Although the links are monitored regularly, if any user or third party considers the content or services provided by the linked sites to be illegal, violate values or constitutional principles, or damage property or rights of the own user or a third party, it is requested to immediately communicate such circumstance to the Company, especially if the links consist of:
- Activities or contents that may be considered criminal under Spanish criminal law.
- Activities or contents that violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Activities or content that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defense.
- Activities or content that jeopardize the protection of public health, respect for the dignity of the person, the principle of non-discrimination, protection of health and children or any other value or constitutional principle.
6. Protection of personal data. The personal data linked to this website meet the requirements of current legislation on the protection of personal data.
The Company will treat the personal data collected through this website in compliance with current data protection regulations. Thus:
- the inclusion in files is absolutely voluntary and is duly announced;
- the files to which personal data are incorporated are registered with the competent Data Protection Agencies and protected by the security measures required by law.
- data will only be used for the purpose for which they were collected;
- Individuals who join the file created can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the manner provided by current data protection legislation;
- Unless otherwise indicated, the person responsible for the file will be the Company, where the user can go to exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation.
7. Links from third party sites to www.universaldx.com. All third-party links to the website must be linked to its main page; “deep links” and “framing” are strictly prohibited, along with any other use of the contents of the Website in favor of unauthorized third parties.
8. Responsibilities: In no event shall the Company be liable for damages and losses of any kind derived, directly or indirectly, from not reading this notice, or from breach of the obligations specified in the conditions established therein. Likewise, in accordance with these conditions, the Company excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the transmission, dissemination, storage, provision, reception, obtaining or access to the website or its contents. The Company is not responsible for the misuse of the site and its content and services, nor can it guarantee the certainty of its contents. It also does not guarantee the accuracy of the advertising content of any goods, products or services advertised.
The user shall be liable for any damages that the website may suffer through non-compliance with the conditions given in this Legal Notice.
9. Place of Jurisdiction. The Company and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit any dispute that may arise from access or use of the website to the Courts and Tribunals where the legal activity of the organization is performed.
The Company will execute all security measures regarding files and data processing, according to the provisions of the Organic Law on Data Protection and supplementary regulations.
Users who provide personal data, unequivocally consent to the incorporation of their data to the files, for which the Company is responsible, as well as the computerized processing of these data so that they can be used for the purpose for which they have been expressly collected. Any other use will require the express consent of the affected party.
Users whose data are subject to processing may freely exercise the rights of opposition, access and information, rectification, cancellation of their data and revocation of their authorization without retroactive effect by sending written communication to the Company.
At the time of collecting the data, the voluntary or mandatory nature of the data being collected will be indicated. Refusal to provide the data qualified as mandatory will mean the non-provision or impossibility of accessing the service for which they were requested.
In the event that users should provide their email address to access some of the services offered, they may state that they do not wish to receive any type of communication that the Company may send, provided that it is not strictly linked to the purpose for which the service was requested. The Company will provide users who have registered for some type of mailing list within this website the appropriate mechanisms to unsubscribe at will.
Information obligation LSSI
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reported:
UNIVERSAL DIAGNOSTICS, SL
Registered in the Commercial Registry of Seville: Tomo 5621 , Folio 76, Sección General de Sociedades Hoja nº SE-95488, Inscripción 1ª.
Address: C.I.T.I.U.S. Celestino Mutis Building, University of Seville, Avda. Reina Mercedes, S / N, 41012 Seville, Spain