www.universaldx.com is an Internet domain, which contains a portal or website, which is owned by UNIVERSAL DIAGNOSTICS, SL (hereinafter the Company), with CIF B- 90030651, with registered office at Edificio Insur, Planta 3ª, Módulo 15, Avenida Diego Martínez Barrio 10, 41013, Seville, Spain.
This website aims to provide users and customers with information about the activities and services of the organization. Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all of these terms and conditions, do not use this website. The use of certain services offered on this website may be subject to additional specific conditions in each case, which are considered accepted by the continued use of this site.
Conditions of use of the website.
The conditions set forth below govern the permitted use of the website:
1. Access. Users can visit the webpage public sections freely.
2. Changes to the webpage and interruptions or errors in access. The Company reserves the right to make, at any time and without notice, changes and updates to the information contained in the website, its configuration as well as the layout and the access conditions.
The Company is not responsible for the failures that occur in communications, and does not guarantee availability and continuity of the webpage and services. Due to this, the Company does not guarantee that users may not experience interruptions or errors when accessing the website or its contents. The Company will carry out all those tasks to correct the errors, restore communication and update the contents, whenever there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to execute, and as soon as it becomes aware of the errors, disconnections or lack of update in the contents.
3. Intellectual Property. Unless otherwise stated, the contents of the website, images, text and data, are property of the Company, as well as the source code, design and navigation structure. The Company has the exclusive rights to make use of them in any way, especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. All this material is protected by the legislation of the intellectual property and its misuse can be subject to sanctions, including criminal penalties.
The consultation or downloading content from the site or any software does not imply the transfer of any intellectual or industrial property rights over them.
Displaying, printing and partial downloading of the content of the website is authorized only and exclusively under the following conditions:
- That it is compatible with the purposes of the website.
- That it is not done for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication or transformation.
- That none of the contents of the webpage be modified.
- No graphic, icon or image available on the website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other accompanying images.
- That the source is cited.
All information received on these pages, such as comments, suggestions or ideas, will be considered a free transfer. Do not send information that cannot be treated in this way.
4. Security. The Company, aware of the risks derived from facing the new challenges of extending their services through the Internet, has performed stringent security measures to reduce those risks.
However, the absolute invulnerability of its security systems cannot be guaranteed, and therefore excludes all liability for damages of any nature that may result from the presence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer system (Software and hardware), electronic documents and files of the user or any third party, including those arising in the services provided by third parties through this website.
Users are informed that the use of electronic data transmission systems and electronic mail do not offer absolute guarantees of security. The user disclaims any liability for events such as non-receipt or delay of it, the error or interception of communications.
5. Content and linked pages. The information contained in this website is for information purposes only and in no event constitutes any contractual obligation.
The purpose of the links that appear on this site are exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other Internet sources of information on the subject where you can expand or supplement the information provided on this website. The Company will not be responsible for the results obtained through these links.
In any case, the Company does not assume any responsibility derived from the linked content from its website, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or user files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user under these circumstances.
Although the links are monitored regularly, if any user or third party considers the content or services provided by the linked sites to be illegal, violate values or constitutional principles, or damage property or rights of the own user or a third party, it is requested to immediately communicate such circumstance to the Company, especially if the links consist of:
- Activities or contents that may be considered criminal under Spanish criminal law.
- Activities or contents that violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Activities or content that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defense.
- Activities or content that jeopardize the protection of public health, respect for the dignity of the person, the principle of non-discrimination, protection of health and children or any other value or constitutional principle.
6. Protection of personal data. The personal data linked to this website meet the requirements of current legislation on the protection of personal data.
The Company will treat the personal data collected through this website in compliance with current data protection regulations. Thus:
- the inclusion in files is absolutely voluntary and is duly announced;
- the files to which personal data are incorporated are registered with the competent Data Protection Agencies and protected by the security measures required by law.
- data will only be used for the purpose for which they were collected;
- Individuals who join the file created can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the manner provided by current data protection legislation;
- Unless otherwise indicated, the person responsible for the file will be the Company, where the user can go to exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation.
7. Links from third party sites to www.universaldx.com. All third-party links to the website must be linked to its main page; “deep links” and “framing” are strictly prohibited, along with any other use of the contents of the Website in favor of unauthorized third parties.
8. Responsibilities: In no event shall the Company be liable for damages and losses of any kind derived, directly or indirectly, from not reading this notice, or from breach of the obligations specified in the conditions established therein. Likewise, in accordance with these conditions, the Company excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the transmission, dissemination, storage, provision, reception, obtaining or access to the website or its contents. The Company is not responsible for the misuse of the site and its content and services, nor can it guarantee the certainty of its contents. It also does not guarantee the accuracy of the advertising content of any goods, products or services advertised.
The user shall be liable for any damages that the website may suffer through non-compliance with the conditions given in this Legal Notice.
9. Place of Jurisdiction. The Company and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit any dispute that may arise from access or use of the website to the Courts and Tribunals where the legal activity of the organization is performed.
1. DATA PROTECTION
“UNIVERSAL DIAGNOSTICS, S.L.”, company based in Seville, Avenida Diego Martínez Barrio 10, Edificio Insur, Planta 3ª, Módulo 15, with N.I.F. B-90.030.651 (onwards, the “Society” or the “Company”) is the controller of the personal data.
As required by the applicable regulations, the personal data provided to the Company will be included in personal data files owned by the Company.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact the Company through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- PERSONAL DATA CATEGORIES
The categories and/or kinds of personal data processed by the Society are those directly provided by the data subject, owner of such data. Particularly, the data voluntarily provided by the data subjects generally consist of identifying data, postal and/or electronic addresses, telephones, as well as commercial information.
The Company DOES NOT process sensitive or especially protected data, so if you provide such data to the Company it will be destroyed immediately.
- PROCESSING PURPOSES
The personal data provided by users via e-mail, or personal data that you include in your communications by other means, will be processed by the Company for the following purposes:
(i) to manage the relationship established in these means of contact; as well as
(ii) to respond to queries, suggestions, incidents that are requested or raised.
You are also informed that no profiles or segmentations will be created, and that no automated decisions will be made about the data provided by users.
In the case that you provide your data through an e-mail message, it will form part of a data processing whose purpose will be the management of the request, suggestion or comment that you make to us.
- LEGAL BASIS
The legal basis for the processing of your data by the Company is the legitimate interest of the Company in the correct management of the request for services and/or information made by users.
- DATA COMMUNICATIONS
The Company’s service providers in the systems and technology and administrative management sectors may have access to your personal data as part of the provision of services by such third parties to the Company.
Your data may be transferred to companies providing technological services and maintenance of the Company’s systems located outside the European Union (“EU”). If you wish to know the countries where these companies are located, please write an email to the following address: email@example.com and you will be provided with an updated list.
These transfers would be made on the basis of the subscription with such companies located outside the EU of standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission for international transfers as provided for in article 46.2 of the GDPR and/or to countries to which the European Commission considers that they offer adequate guarantees for the protection of your data. In case you would like to request a copy of these contractual clauses and/or the countries to which your data may be transferred, please contact the Company at the following email address to submit your request: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your data will only be transferred or communicated when the Company is legally required to do so by the competent authorities, including judges and courts or State security forces.
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data will be conserved as long as the relationship remains active, at least for a period of 5 years since the last interaction and as long as no liability has been prescribed, during which time they will remain blocked.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights at any time:
- the right of access to your personal data in order to know which data are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- the right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- the right of erasure of your personal data, after the indicated conservation periods, where this is possible;
- in the hypothetical case that the legal basis for the processing is your consent, you may exercise your right to withdraw your consent at any time;
- the right to request limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the processing of the data is doubtful, and in the rest of the cases provided for in data protection legislation;
- the right to obtain the personal data provided to the Company in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit the data to another data controller when the processing is carried out by automated means and the legal basis for the procesing is the express consent of the data subject or the execution of a contract;
- the right to oppose, at any time, on grounds relating to his personal situation, when the processing is based on the legitimate interests of the Company, unless the Company accredits compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
In order to exercise these rights, you must contact the Company through the following contact details: email@example.com or to the address Sevilla, Avenida Reina Mercedes, s/n, Centro de Investigación Tecnológica e Innovación (CITIUS II) to the attention of the human resources department.
The application must be duly signed by you, include your full name, address and a copy of your DNI or passport, and indicate the rights you wish to exercise.
You will also have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that there has been a breach of data protection legislation regarding the processing of your personal data.
2. INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES
In compliance with the provisions of the article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, you are provided with the following information:
- Company name of information society service provider: “UNIVERSAL DIAGNOSTICS, S.L.”
- Registration data: Registered in the Commercial Registry of Seville in Volume 5621, General Section of Companies Sheet no. SE-95488, 1st Inscription .
- Company address: Edificio Insur, Planta 3ª, Módulo 15, Avenida Diego Martínez Barrio 10, 41013, Seville, Spain.
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org